(okay, dead lead, resin and plastic, but that sounds less catchy I am sure you will agree!)
Zomtober 2014 is nearly here. The dead will once again walk off painting tables and hopefully onto gaming tables and into figure collections.
Zomtober 2012 was a modest start. Zomtober 2013 really blew up, with lots of hobbyists taking part. The time is upon us to see the dead lead walk.
Stalwart Zomtoberists Rob (click link for his blog) and Simon (click link for his blog) and myself are already on board. Personally this year I plan a hodge-podge of Zeds that I have had in the lead pile for ages.
The rules are simple. To take part just paint one Zombie or Survivor (or more!) each week, in any scale you like, posting it to your blog by the Sunday (we use Sunday's as the end of each Zomtober week). So that means one or more minis each week on or before the 5th, 12, 19th and 26th of October. Simples.
Anyone commenting on this post will get added to the blog list below (and feel free to do something similar on your own blogs -the more we spread the word, the more can get involved!).
Zomtober 2014 - it is almost time...
Zomtober blog roll:
- Brummie's Wargaming Blog - Simon
- Four Colour Super Minis - Rob
- Eclectic Gentleman Tabletop Gamer - me
- Dead Lead Project - myincubliss
- Brains and Guts - Lord Siwoc
- Fiends in Waistcoats -Robert Audin
- BZA Bob's Zombie Apocalypse in 28mm - Bob Kinnear
- Dispatches From The Rim - Christopher Sheets
- Mike's Random Wargaming Meanderings - Mike C
- Sean's Wargame Corner - Sean
- Miniature Mayhem - Terry Silverthorn
- gingerbhoy's painting projects - R. A. E. Gingerbhoy
- Metal Skirmish - PMMDJ
- The Lead Will Walk The Earth - Zombie Ad
- Chris' Miniature Woes - Chris Hird
- The Lost and the Damned and the Stunted - Dai
- The League of Extraordinary Gamers - LXG crew