The painting was done in a few brief, quick sessions over consecutive evenings, and I was surprised at how quickly I finished the mini especially in light off having managed to finish around 10 BMG minis over a period of 8 or so weeks, especially finishing this hot on the heels of painting Nite Owl.
Getting this done has got me thinking about exactly how I want to configure the crew for my next couple of games. Mesh is replacing Turk, a mainstay of my crews so far. In terms of pros and cons, Mesh just about comes out on top for me:
- Reputation: Mesh 22/Turk 25
- Funding: Turk $400/Mesh $600
- Maximum Attacks per Activation: 4 for Turk/3 for Mesh
- Action Counters for Maximum Attack: 2 AC for Mesh/4 AC + 1 SC for Turk!
- Maximum Base Potential Damage: 9 Blood for Mesh/4 Blood and 4 Stun for Turk
- Range: Mesh unlimited/Turk 20 cm
- Close Shooting: Turk has the Light rule/Mesh does not have Light
- Collateral Die: Mesh has Brutal/Turk has no extra bonus
- Ammo: Turk 4/Mesh 2
- Endurance: Turk 5/Mesh 4
- Strength (as back-up if caught in close combat): Mesh 4+/Turk 5+
BMG Painting Summary
BMG characters owned: 125 (added: nothing when Mesh was painted)
Percentage of owned characters painted: 17.6% (22 models)