Sunday 19 August 2018

Big Brain (Kitbash Games)

Apologies for the dearth of posts lately - I have been busy though, I promise!

Big Brain is the first mini I have painted in something like 6 months and he will be part of the launch line-up for my Supers Unlimited range from Kitbash Games!

An over-zealous scientist transformed by an incident he caused, Big Brain has become a super-villain in the ranks of the Shadow Axis, a secret society of fellow super-criminals.

I hope to get back into regular painting now that a lot of the lead-in work for developing the range is taken care of. And please forgive the picture quality, I still need to make changes to my set-up for pictures.

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely smashing to see you posting again, PulpCitizen, it really is, and what a treat too with Big Brain. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this guy myself, so I can't wait until your "Supers Unlimited" are released upon the world :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blaxkleric. :)

      Hopefully crowd-funding will launch by the end of the year. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome dude. Nice to see you have your painting mojo back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six months is a lot of rustiness to work through, muscle memories to relearn, etc. Considering that, good come back for sure ... and welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did feel very rusty, to the extent of "how do I do this again?".

      Thanks for the kind words. :)

      Delete
  4. What a brilliant miniature and nicely painted too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. :)

      He is a character i came up with around 9 years ago, so to have him made in miniature form is very pleasing. :)

      Delete