The sixth annual Zomtober is almost upon us - that time of year when bloggers like my buddies Rob (click here for his blog) and Simon (click for his blog here) and myself commit to getting some more Zeds or Survivors painted.
The Zomtober rules are simple.
To take part you just need to paint one Zombie or Survivor (or more!) each week, in any scale you like, posting it to your blog by that week's Sunday (we use Sunday's as the end of each Zomtober week). So that means posting one or more newly painted Zombie or Survivor minis each week on or before the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th of October 2017. This year has a very tight start and there is nothing stopping bloggers starting that first mini early in readiness for the Sunday!
Anyone commenting on this post will get added to the blog list below (and feel free to do something similar on your own blogs - as the word spreads, more and more bloggers can be involved!). Last year we had around 15-20 bloggers involved, and it would be great to beat that this year. So welcome all to this year's Zomtober!
Zomtober 2017 blog roll (click blog names for links):
- Brummie's Wargaming Blog - Simon
- Four Colour Super Minis - Rob
- Eclectic Gentleman Tabletop Gamer - pulpcitizen
- Fantorical - Blaxkleric
- Mike's Random Wargaming Meanderings - Mike C
- Saturday Mornings - Ivor Evans
- 28mm Victorian Warfare - Michael Awdry
- Miniature Mayhem - Terry Silverthorn
- ANYTHING BUT A 1! - Clint
- Cheaphammer!!! - Kieron
- The Wargame Addict - Wargame Addict
- Lead Reckoning - Fred Jackson
- da Gobbo's Grotto - Wargaming blog - da Gobbo Grotto
- Never Mind The Jankers - Roy Williamson
- Paintbrush and Superglue - Matt
- Dizbusters Gaming Ephemera - Phil Curran
- Wargaming With Barks - Barks
- Thoughts of a Depressive Diplomatist - Edwin King
- EndTransmission's gaming stuff - Paul Smith
- Colgar6 and the Infinite Legion of Toy Soldiers - Colgar6