Monday 16 February 2015

Impudent Mortal's Warehouse District Kickstarter

This Kickstarter (click for link) project launched today and is already funded. The campaign is designed to develop a range of laser cut MDF items of Warehouse District terrain designed for 28mm-35mm table top miniatures.

The terrain will be ideal for games of Pulp City, Batman Miniatures Game, or other contemporary urban games like Heroclix (there are 1.5 inch grid options which sound HC-friendly), Spinespur, or Zombie gaming I reckon. Well worth checking out. While I wasn't planning to back many KS projects this year, this I one that I had to support and I look forward to seeing it grow.


2 comments:

  1. I'm not planing on backing any kickstarters this year but I must admit this looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am/was planning to limit my KS backing this year, but this just ticked too many of the right boxes for me to resist. :)

      Delete