Saturday 14 February 2015

Poison Ivy Crew (BMG)

Finally, I now have enough to field a crew for BMG after finishing the Elite Plants! It has only taken 15 months, better late than never.

The crew has been built around Poison Ivy as Leader of course, and these minis come to 351 Reputation and $550, allowing some options for upgrading the Henchmen (which I will worry about when I have a better grasp on the rules). There are no Sidekicks, and the maximum of 2 Free Agents for the crew size/cost. Solomon Grundy I see as my centre-table beat-stick.

If I take this crew to the Titan Games tournament I would drop the cheapest model (the 10 Rep Plant), to make it a legal list.

Before the tournament I want to try and get Deadshot finished, who would replace Riddler, and would take the the value up to 348 Reputation and $850 Funding.

Since I have yet to play the game, I have no clue how this crew will manage - only time will tell! Time to get some games in!

12 comments:

  1. Looks excellent as ever. Remember that you've got $1500 to play with (rather than $1000) in the tournament rules, so you'll get a lot of toys.

    Also, if you keep the riddler in, then this article is worth a read: http://critskillpeople.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-riddleris-better-than-you.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link Kieron; an interesting article!

      And cheers for the kind words about the crew. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray. I have been pretty pleased with how they have turned out. :)

      Delete
  3. Great looking Crew mate! You've certainly done them all justice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate. :)

      They just need to get some games in now.... :)

      Delete
  4. Great work, I am especially impressed with Grundy's subtle coloring and shading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PMMDJ: I have been happy with the progress I have made, and Grundy was a nice little challenge with what is basically a lot of variations of grey. :)

      Delete
  5. Great looking gang dude! Top job, let's hope you get some practice before the tournament.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob. :)

      Hopefully I may be able to get some games in, fingers crossed. :)

      Delete
  6. Nice crew. Nice to meet you at Titan games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments Carl. Congratulations on your success. :)

      Delete