The seventh annual Zomtober is upon us - that time of year when bloggers like my buddies Rob (click here for his blog), Simon (click for his blog here), Kieron (click for his blog here) and myself commit to getting some more Zeds or Survivors painted. One can never have enough dead lead!
The Zomtober rules are simple.
To take part you just need to paint or finish painting one Zombie or Survivor (or more!) each week, in any scale you like, posting it to your blog by that week's Sunday (we use Sunday's as the end of each Zomtober week). These can be minis you started and abandoned, or a brand new project - that is up to you!
What that means posting one or more newly painted/finally finished Zombie or Survivor minis each week on or before the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of October 2018.
Anyone commenting on this post and who participates will get added to the blog list below (and feel free to do something similar on your own blogs - as the word spreads, more and more bloggers can be involved!). In previous years we have had over 20 bloggers involved, and it would be great to beat that this year. So without further ado, welcome all to this year's Zomtober!
Zomtober 2018 blog roll (click names for links):
- Four Colour Super Minis - Rob
- Eclectic Gentleman Tabletop Gamer - pulpcitizen
- Brummie's Wargaming Blog - Simon
- Cheaphammer!!! - Kieron
- Miniature Mayhem - Terry Silverthorn
- Dizbusters Gaming Ephemera - Phil Curran
- The Wargame Addict - The Wargame Addict
- Saturday Mornings - Ivor Evans
- The Lost and the Damned and the Stunted - Dai
- Dead Lead Project - myincubliss
- Colgar6 and the Infinite Legion of Toy Soldiers - Colgar6
- Anything But a One! - Clint