Saturday 24 August 2013

Meanwhile, Over On My Other Blogs....

Saint Astraega
Readers may recall that this year I set out to paint more minis than last year's paltry return of only 24. I actually set a goal of at least 48, and so far things are going fairly well.

Over on the Anima Tactician I have posted Saint Aestrega (click for link), my 27th completed Anima Tactics mini, and I *think* my 39th mini of the year so far.

Meanwhile, over on Pulp Citizen, I have been working away on a Minion Month Painting Challenge (click for link).

The story of the year so far has been:

  • January: 6 minis (2 Pulp City; 2 Anima Tactics; 2 supers)
  • February: 1 mini (Pulp City) - 7 in total
  • March: 6 minis (5 Anima Tactics; 1 Zombie) - 13 in total
  • April: 4 minis (4 Anima Tactics) - 17 in total
  • May: 3 Minis (1 Pulp City; 2 Anima Tactics) - 20 total
  • June: 6 minis (2 Pulp City; 4 Anima Tactics) - 26 total
  • July: 8 minis (4 Anima Tactics; 4 Freebooter's Fate) - 34 total
  • August: 5 minis so far...(4 Pulp City; 1 Anima Tactics)
Primate of Nature

That has yielded:
Anima Tactics: 22 minis
Pulp City: 10 minis
Freebooter's Fate: 4 minis
Supers: 2
Zombies: 1




No comments:

Post a Comment