Saturday 2 April 2016

Quarter 1 2016 Painting Summary

2016 is off to a pretty good start for me hobby wise. I have done some painting, some terrain building (one still to be shown!), and I have also have racked up 11 minis games played so far (across 4 games systems), which is at least half the number of games I managed last year in total!

Painted in Q1 (+0 from Q1 2015)
  • BMG: 11 minis (all were characters, unlike some of the 10 in the same quarter last year!)
  • Pulp City: 4
  • Anima Tactics: 1

The goals I set for the year ahead were to paint 12 minis for each of Pulp City, Anima Tactics and BMG, 4 more Zombies for Zomtober, 5 Hordes/Warmachine minis, 2 Tooth & Sword minis and 1 Freebooter's Fate mini. For Pulp City I want to get as many Minions and Grimm done as possible.

I also plan to get a start on Dropzone Commander (I set the goals for the year before I picked the game up) and some Malifaux minis, plus some other odds and ends. My overall target for the identified totals is 50; if I manage over 60 I will be happy.

So far, of those goals, the BMG is nearly done, and will likley be exceeded if I get motivation to complete two part-done crews. Pulp City *should* be manageable and I would love to exceed that goal, and the hardest to reach motivation wise will probably be Anima Tactics.

Quarter 2 last year saw a little drop off in output on the painting front as I was building a lot of terrain at that time, so i hope to side-step that this time around.

8 comments:

  1. All very productive. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Kieron. :)

      I am hoping the next quarter sees a bit more diversification in the ranges I tackle. :)

      Delete
  2. I say that was a fabulous start to the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for the very kind words Michael. :)

      Delete
  3. Well done mate I am sure you will get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quarter pulpcitizen! You put my own 1Q to shame. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much FourEyedMonster, but your quality leaves me in awe, so we are evens. :)

      Delete