Week 1 Zombie, this mini has sat unfinished for a long time (it had some dead flesh painted and that was it).
Part of the problem was the consistency of the green I used as a base coat - I didn't mix the paint well enough and it made a horrible shiny and thick base coat, which I didn't really recover from. That aside, it is finished which suits me. A bit of a shame as it is a really nice sculpt, but being 'done' is key for me.
Next week's planned mini is also one that has sat unfinished for far too long, so another bonus for me from Zomtober this year is clearing the backlog of stuff that really should have been completed years ago.