Saturday 16 May 2015

War of Wonders Miniature Game Kickstarter (Kicktraq)

War of Wonders miniature game - Superheroes fighting in WWII -- Kicktraq MiniWar of Wonders Miniature Game Kicktsrater is funded, but needs just a few more backers to unlock its first stretch goal, so I wanted to draw attention again to this campaign.

The War of Wonders is intended to develop a range of minis in a Weird War II setting. The weirdness is primarily through the metahumans themselves.

There are 4 initial metahumans and  2 squads available, with more unlocked as stretch goals are achieved.

4 comments:

  1. I'm quite tempted by this, but not for the game. The Flag makes me want to build the Freedom Force team from the old PC game as he'd make an excellent Minuteman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He definitely has that Minuteman vibe with his staff. :)

      Delete
  2. I quite like the concept art for Firefly and Rose still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah; the start of the Firefly sculpt looks good to me, and Rose I would love to see. :)

      Delete