Sunday 16 October 2011

Zombie Group (1)

Well the title says Zombie Group (1), but this is actually my second finished 'group' of Zeds after painting the previously posted Cops. The groups will be marked by thematic colour schemes, which will be dominated by the colour chosen for their tops, shirts, jackets, dressing gowns, or whatever. The plan is that en masse the colour-theming should not seem too obtrusive, yet in game-play will mark them out easily.

Click the picture to embiggenify.

I have taken to paining some of my 'rank and file' type Zeds in 3's for a couple of reasons. Firstly is that when playing Pulp City (see the Pulp Citizen blog here), Zombies are fielded in groups of 3 models, so this gives me options there. Secondly, but it probably helped speed up the painting process a little with only a limited palette in use.

These three minis are all Studio Miniatures (if memory serves me!). I love the characterful touches on the Zed in the dressing gown/bathrobe* (* delete according to personal brand of English!), with the bunny slippers and broken mug still being clutched. Bases are by Fenris Games. I have a lot more Studio Miniatures walking dead to paint, so stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. A zombie wearing bunny slippers, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those Zeds. The Studion miniatures are fantastic and you have made them look even better

    ReplyDelete