Tuesday 14 July 2015

Quarter 2 2015 Painting Summary

The second quarter of the year saw a drop off in painting output from me, which was partly due to making the Fabled Realms buildings  that I mainly did in April and May.

I was hoping to paint 16 minis in the quarter and managed 13, so some shortfall to catch up going forward. On the plus side, I was still more productive than the same period in 2014!

Painted in Q2 (+3 from Q2 2014)

  • Anima Tactics: 1
  • Pulp City: 3
  • BMG: 8
  • Hordes/Warmachine: 1

I am on course to meet my 'bare minimum' of 50 minis over the year, but I need to step up to hit my ideal of 68. My Anima Tactics target will not be met, but I have far exceeded what I hoped to get done for BMG. I have every chance of painting what I want and more for Pulp City, and Zomtober always gets me through a few Zeds!

July has started well with 4 minis finished as I write this (one not yet posted, maybe more by posting time!), so it would be nice to get a few more done this month.

6 comments:

  1. The output might be below schedule, but the quality is certainly there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Michael. July has started well so hopefully the numbers improve and the standard stays the same. :)

      Delete
  2. Never mind the quantity, check out the quality. Great work dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob - hoping to keep up the momentum. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers mate. With the good start if have in July, I am hoping for a really good Quarter 3 - time will tell! :)

      Delete